Large sporting events like the Olympics drive significant interest and engagement. The Olympic portal dynamically displays medal counts, event schedules, video from prior events, and content meant for the local audience.
- Deliver a personalized event experience
- Increase viewer engagement with the event
- Enable broadcasters with an additional revenue opportunity via portal sponsorship
- Any televised sporting event
- Any sporting competition that takes place over a longer period of time (World Cup, NFL Playoffs, etc.)
How it works
The overlay can be shown during the event and is activated by viewer interaction. Once the portal is activated, the viewer is able to select videos on demand, view information like schedules or medal counts, or see personalized information based on location.