Our Award Winning Video Encoder
Squeeze Desktop Standard is our workhorse video encoder, the swiss-army-knife you need to convert your video from virtually any format into the most used video formats while giving you astounding control over the aspect ratio, bitrate, and more. The Standard version includes an H.264 preset, which allows you to more easily encode for HD and 4K streaming. We also include a FREE account of Squeeze Stream so you can upload and manage your videos online, create custom video players, and utilize intelligent embed codes. For a full list of Squeeze Stream features, visit the Squeeze Stream page. We easily integrate with video editors like Avid, Final Cut Pro, and Adobe Premiere. Squeeze Desktop Standard is great for video professionals, editors, web content creators, small production companies, and anyone who wants their videos to look pristine. For a full list of features, formats, inputs and outputs, please see below.
New Squeeze 11 Standard Features
- Import Sequenced Still Image Files (.jpg & .tif)
- Multi-Track Audio (.mov)
- Text Watermark
- High Bit-Depth Dithering Filter (Truncate and Bayer Ordered)
- Updated Codecs (x264, H.264, VP9)
- Improved 4K export (expanded 64-bit support)
- Removal of output framerate restrictions (via Source File Info Dialog)
- Quality Filters
- Add Text Watermark
- Add High Bit-Depth Dithering
Add your branding or other content on-the-fly to the beginning and/or end of an existing video.
This new HLS security feature utilizes customized root URLs in manifest files in order to serve index files and media files from different locations.
More Timecode Options
Use timecodes from source files or customize your own. Also preserve QuickTime timecode tracks.
- Integration with Squeeze Server
- Seamless integration with AVID, Final Cut Pro, and Premiere Applications
- Multiple Watch Folders with multiple output options
- Direct integration with Squeeze Stream including 5GB Free Squeeze Stream storage, forever
- Universal device playback
- Publish to YouTube, AWS, Akamai, Limelight, FTP, and more
Pre Processing and Editing
- New manual timecode controls
- Trim in and out points
- Video cropping
- Duplicate Source
- DV Capture
- Standard NLE shortcut keys
Audio Sync, 10 bit to 8 bit dithering. Black Restore, blur, brightness, contrast, crop, deinterlace, fade video, gamma, hue, saturation and lightness, inverse telecine, image orientation, RGB, Sharpen, Telecine 2:3 pulldown, Timecode, tint, video noise reduction, watermark, white balance, white restore, audio duration, audio mixer, audio pitch, audio volume, audio fade